Nurture your child’s fascination with the history of London and spark their imagination whilst enjoying the stunning panoramic views.
Families can discover over 1,000 years of the capital’s history and spot both historic and modern landmarks including The Houses of Parliament, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, the Olympic Park and Wembley Stadium.
Children can also play ‘Spot the Sights’ – challenge your children to find some of London’s famous sights. Don’t forget to download the Activity Sheet before you visit!
FAMILY EXPERIENCE TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Admission for 2 Adults + 2 Children OR 1 Adult + 3 Children to London’s highest viewing gallery situated at the top of The Shard – Western Europe’s tallest building.
- Access to the indoor viewing gallery and the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
- Access to London’s highest Champagne bar.
- London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free! *Terms apply
- Our friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
- Drinks and snacks available to purchase throughout the attraction.
- No time limit in the attraction.
BOOK YOUR FAMILY EXPERIENCE TICKETS ONLINE 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE AND SAVE UP TO 30%
|Full price||Advance price||Super advanced price|
|On the day||1 – 13 days advance||14+ days advance|
*Terms and conditions apply. Not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer. Children must be aged 4 – 15 years (infants aged 3 and under do not require a ticket).