Exclusive family fun
Advance booking is mandatory
Blue Light Card Family Fun Events at The View from The Shard
These unique events at The View from The Shard are an exclusive opportunity for Blue Light Card families to enjoy the best views of London from the top of the highest and most iconic building in our capital city.
From the excitement of arriving at The Shard, the exhilaration of the high-speed lifts that send guests 244 metres up at 4m per second and that first glimpse of the breath-taking views as you arrive at the top of the building, this will be a day to remember for all the family.
Once at the top of The Shard, take in the sights and sounds of the city below from our open-air rooftop on level 72 and access the indoor viewing galleries on levels 68 and 69 exclusively before we open to the general public. All tickets include unlimited complimentary tea, coffee and juice as well as family fun activities including face painting, balloon modelling and the chance to win prizes.
This is a great opportunity for you to visit one of London’s most popular visitor attractions and enjoy a relaxed and fun family friendly event exclusive to Blue Light Card holders.
- Entry to this very special event before we open to the general public
- Exclusively for Blue Light Card holders and their invited guests
- Free face painting
- Free balloon modelling
- Unlimited complimentary tea, coffee, juice and water included
- Prizes to be won
- Enjoy the greatest views of London from our open-air Skydeck on level 72 and the indoor viewing platforms on levels 68 and 69
- Stay as long as you wish once inside
- Selection of cakes, pastries and fruit available to purchase
- Add optional TicketPlan® refund protection for £1.99
- 11 December
Terms and conditions
- This is a private event, exclusively for Blue Light Card holders and their families.
- At least one person in the party must have a valid Blue Light Card.
- Advanced booking via the website is mandatory.
- Tickets will not be available to purchase at the venue or via phone.
- Price shown is per person and all guests aged 4yrs+ attending are required to have a ticket.
- Children aged under 4 are free and do not require a ticket.
- Only specific event tickets will permit entry. Third party vouchers, promotions, Annual Passes, complimentary tickets, discounts, gift tickets and/or any other ticket cannot be used to purchase tickets or gain entry to this private event.
- Activities and inclusive beverages are subject to availability and may change.
- General entry terms and conditions apply.