The View from The Shard offers a unique education experience – it is the only place where students can see the entire city at once; both old and new!
Two high speed kaleidoscopic lifts will transport your class to the viewing platforms on Level 69 and Level 72 where you can encourage your student’s fascination with the history of London and enjoy the unparalleled 360 degree views.
School group prices and free teacher tickets
|Primary schools||Secondary schools|
|Free teacher ratio||1 per 5 pupils||1 per 10 pupils|
Please note; school tickets are only available when you book and pay in advance of your visit.
All group bookings include:
- FREE teacher tickets
- FREE educational resource materials for Key Stage 2 & 3 covering English, Maths, History, Geography and Art & Design, delivering educational credentials with both the National and London Curriculum.
- Access to the indoor viewing platform on Level 69
- Access to the open-air Skydeck on Level 72
- London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free (terms apply)
- Our friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring The View to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
- Drinks and snacks available to purchase.
- No time limit in the attraction.
Make your booking
To place your booking, call +44 (0) 844 499 7111 or email email@example.com
Phone lines are open 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Free Educational Resources
Resource and materials to support classes and lessons are available to download below. Hard copies of the Educational Workbook are also available to collect at The View from The Shard if preferred and requested upon booking.