Take over levels 69 & 72 exclusively for your event at The View from The Shard for up to 350 guests standing. We provide a blank canvas, ready for you to customise the event to your needs. We can tailor the entire guest journey to your requirements, from arrival to our open air viewing deck. Exclusive hire is ideal for:
- Meetings – theatre style 120-140 guests, cabaret style up to 60 guests
- Product launches
- Private dining for up to 90 guests
- Summer parties
- Christmas parties
- Evening or wedding receptions
Semi Exclusive Hire
The perfect choice for when you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere, complete with your own private area within level 69. Your guests will have a roped off section with access to our exposed open air floor – level 72 where they can feel the breeze in their hair & sun on their skin. The remaining space will be open for our public guests to enjoy.
- West level 69 can host up to 50 guests for a standing reception
- East level 69 can host up to 100 guests for a standing reception
- Choose to include canapes & bowl food to complete your evening
- Why not include an arrival flute of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial for each of your guests
- Create a bespoke cocktail for your event
Host your own private dining experience in the tallest venue overlooking the City of London & beyond.
- Up to 90 guests on round tables
- Up to 45 guests on one long table
- A sparkling Moët & Chandon reception
- Canape & bowl food packages available
- Unlimited drinks packages available
We can create a bespoke dining experience tailored to your budget, number of guests and menu preferences. We’ll work with you and our approved suppliers to create an evening you won’t forget.Enquire Now
Start your day at the highest point in the city with a breakfast event at The View from The Shard.
- Enjoy exclusive hire of The View from The Shard including our indoor and open air viewing platform from 07:00 – 09:00, however timings can be flexible.
- Choose to include tea, coffee, fruit juices, & breakfast pastries
- Other additional activities can include tai chi, yoga or meditation
Themed evenings, promotions, rebrands, product launches, public announcements and much more. The View from The Shard is the ideal venue to make an impression with your guests.
- Brand your entire guest journey from level 0 to 72
- Create your own bespoke cocktail or drinks menu
- Bespoke food menus available with our catering partners
- 49 inch screen included
- PA system included
- Live streaming available
Almost anything is possible, contact us to talk through your concept and see what we can bring to life.Enquire Now
Venue Hire FAQs
Each quote is tailored exclusively for your bespoke event.
Please contact [email protected] or alternatively call us on +44 (0)208 375 3221 to discuss your event with us today.
In hiring The View you would access to our two viewing galleries, these being level 69 and level 72. Level 69 with its triple-height windows and 360-degree views is the perfect setting for an event. Level 72 is the highest private events space in the UK and as it is open to the elements makes for a fascinating and unique experience.
Included in the hire fee is the following:
• Discreet and professional security team
• Dedicated and knowledgeable Guest Ambassadors
• Exclusive hire of both level 69 and 72
• Use of unique washroom facilities on Level 68
• Housekeeping on site assisting with the event
• Dedicated event management team
• Branding opportunities available on our digital screens on level 1
The View from The Shard holds a 24-hour hour license and so can be very flexible with your timings.
The View from The Shard is a dry hire venue and we work with a number of approved suppliers to provide catering and production for your event. Although you cannot bring in your own food & beverage, our suppliers can cater for a variety of budgets and needs.
Please contact the events team here or call +44 (0)208 375 3221.